Eclipse SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate to Eclipse MC
Latest topics
» My name-a thrilling saga
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty10/30/2018, 2:22 pm by tjr1022

» Gl yv sfnzm rh gl hvvp gifgs zmw gl hvvp gifgs rh gl yv sfnzm
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty10/12/2015, 7:39 pm by Trubbish

» *pokes w/ stick
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty7/14/2015, 2:05 pm by Andesconin

» Kevo appreciation thread
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty7/13/2015, 6:50 pm by Trubbish

» whelp, prepare to be whelmed (DHS)
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty7/13/2015, 3:54 pm by Andesconin

» I don't know what this means
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty6/6/2015, 12:01 am by Trubbish

» Player Rank List
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty6/3/2015, 2:32 pm by Kevo235

» Banned Player Format
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty6/3/2015, 2:29 pm by Kevo235

» Ban Appeal Format
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty6/2/2015, 10:04 pm by Kevo235

» How to Report Rule Breakers
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty6/2/2015, 10:04 pm by Kevo235

» Moderator Application Format
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty6/2/2015, 10:03 pm by Kevo235

» Legend Application Format

» Warp Application Format

» Player Rank Descriptions
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty6/2/2015, 10:02 pm by Kevo235

» Eclipse SMP Rules
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty6/2/2015, 9:48 pm by Kevo235

» Donation Rewards
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty6/2/2015, 9:40 pm by Kevo235

» I'm back, peeps.
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty5/21/2015, 6:51 pm by helthmagazine

» Hello and a new start
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty4/21/2015, 9:20 am by tjr1022

» A Belated Goodbye, and Other Stuff.
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty3/2/2015, 1:16 am by monkyboy9

» Please Read By:Cena
Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty2/18/2015, 11:44 am by monkyboy9

Top posting users this month
No user

Mad's Final Announcement . Please read.

+15
woohoo_dude22
Weeneyhutjr
LordtheNth
messina176
Paxination
bensuniverse1
Zwall99
JOYBOOM
SilverSlayer198
Lucky Duck
The_Scarlet_Rose
Trubbish
Cenation97
udontnowme4
madscientist032
19 posters

Go down

Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty Mad's Final Announcement . Please read.

Post by madscientist032 1/11/2015, 1:57 pm

Yes guys, it's here. My final announcement. No I am not retiring or stepping down. No I am not transferring ownership to somebody else.

I am here to announce with a very sad and heavy heart that on January 20th, Oasis Pixelmon will exist no more, at least outside of our hearts and memories.

Now before you all flip out and start crying, hear me out. Norm and I have been thinking about closing Pixelmon for a long time now. The server has been up since October 2013 and you guys have done an amazing and fantastic job here during that time frame. I am so proud of all of you and I am very impressed with how much all the staff have improved and matured during the last year and a half.

I am not closing Pixelmon due to money issues. I am not closing Pixelmon due to a lack of staff.

I am closing Pixelmon due to a lack of general interest in both the Pixelmon community and the Mod itself. In my eyes, Pixelmon was a fad. But it was the coolest fad while it lasted.

Again I am very sorry to announce this to y'all but this needs to be done. Pixelmon is on its last legs and it's time to say farewell to the server.

Also, effective immediately - all donations made within the past 30 days for Oasis Pixelmon will be refunded in whole to the individual who donated. We feel this is a necessary and the right move as I am not a greedy person and I feel really bad keeping their money while knowing the server is closing within 10 days. The donation button has been revoked from the forums to prevent players from donating any more cash to us while we close the server.

I want to thank all of you for all the great times and memories and friendships that have been had, created, and enjoyed during the past two years.

I love this community and I cannot express how much I appreciate everybody's hard work and level of dedication. You guys are an amazing group of people.

Everybody here is welcome to join the Oasis SMP family on our 1.8 server located at oasis-mc.us.

if you have questions or comments or just want to say "thanks", now is the time to reply.
<3 madsci
madscientist032
madscientist032
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty Re: Mad's Final Announcement . Please read.

Post by udontnowme4 1/11/2015, 2:42 pm

NOOOOOO, R.I.P. Oasis!!!! I know its been about a week since i joined, but it was the best week i ever had! Why does it have to end like this! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

udontnowme4

Back to top Go down

Mad's Final Announcement . Please read. Empty Re: Mad's Final Announcement . Please read.

Post by Cenation97 1/11/2015, 2:59 pm

Dang...this sucks. Well at least we still have Oasis SMP we can all play on. See you there I guess. Sad
Cenation97
Cenation97

Back to top Go down

Post by Trubbish 1/11/2015, 3:03 pm

*pops out of the clouds*
I have come form the SMP server, with hugs and feels (L;-;)L
*hugs you all*
Trubbish
Trubbish
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Scarlet_Rose 1/11/2015, 3:16 pm

Im gonna miss all the people I met, you all better join SMP!! <3 Rip Oasis and the party boat and shiny marills;-;

See you all on smp!
The_Scarlet_Rose
The_Scarlet_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Duck 1/11/2015, 3:28 pm

well ...... what can one say ..... darn....... well we had a damn good run guys and i guess it comes to a end here ill never forget our memories even tho there are so many Sad but it doesnt have to end here we can still take on TeamSpeak and we can all still meet on smp.

RIP OasisPixelmon may you never be forgotten and may the community never die.
Lucky Duck
Lucky Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSlayer198 1/11/2015, 5:11 pm

Please remember that our community doesn't have to die! Join us on SMP for awesome fun Smile

The fun times are not over guys!
SilverSlayer198
SilverSlayer198
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeneyhutjr 1/11/2015, 6:35 pm

I absolutely loved the pixelmon side of Oasis. it may have been a "fad" but it was surely one of the greatest. I was on SMP for a while before coming over here and it has kept my interest ever since. I guess all I can say is that I'll try to see all of you on SMP...

Weeneyhutjr

Back to top Go down

Post by JOYBOOM 1/11/2015, 6:53 pm

I am such sad I wanna cry. so many memories... i'll see you on smp I guess
JOYBOOM
JOYBOOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwall99 1/11/2015, 7:32 pm

As a staff who's been here since literally day 1, I'll miss you all.

BUT!

The community will still be alive on SMP.
Come join us sometime.

For those of you who will go elsewhere, I send you my personal goodbye.

I hope you all enjoyed your flight, but it's time to land.

Goodbye on behalf of the Oasis Pixelmon Staff Team.

- Z

Last edited by Zwall99 on 1/11/2022, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zwall99
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bensuniverse1 1/11/2015, 8:07 pm

Ill see you guys on smp guys I guess... it won't be the same obviously but at least we still hAve smp. Would you rather oasis in general shut Down or just pixelmon? Let's make the most of what we have!

bensuniverse1

Back to top Go down

Post by bensuniverse1 1/11/2015, 8:17 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SHUT DOWN THIS SERVER I HAVE ONLY PLAYED 2 DAYS AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THE PEOPLE SERVER EVERYTHING AND I DONT WANT IT TO CHANGE I BEG YOU MADSCIENTIST LET US HAVE THIS SERVER WE CAN RUN IT ON OUR OWN! Sorry for caps

bensuniverse1

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 1/11/2015, 10:58 pm

bensuniverse1 wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SHUT DOWN THIS SERVER I HAVE ONLY PLAYED 2 DAYS AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THE PEOPLE SERVER EVERYTHING AND I DONT WANT IT TO CHANGE I BEG YOU MADSCIENTIST LET US HAVE THIS SERVER WE CAN RUN IT ON OUR OWN! Sorry for caps

Dude, just join us on our main server, Oasis-SMP, running 1.8 spigot/bukkit. The community is a lot bigger than you think!
Paxination
Paxination
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by messina176 1/12/2015, 5:14 am

i know i wasn't really a long time player and i havent been on very often because of work but this server was really fun and i must thank you for the awesome times that we have spent together.

Ps:you may being seeing me on SMP not to sure yet though
messina176
messina176

Back to top Go down

Post by bensuniverse1 1/12/2015, 8:10 am

Will do paxination :')

bensuniverse1

Back to top Go down

Post by LordtheNth 1/12/2015, 5:04 pm

Well... I haven't been on in a while and I do apologise for that, but it does sadden me deeply to see the server go. I'll try to check in on SMP once in a while to catch up with everyone. And you can most definitely expect an SMP branch of the Church of Kluex to appear in SMP sometime eventually. I'm glad to have been here since opening (even if for a majority of the time I was unable to join) and I do look forward to seeing everyone here in the future.
LordtheNth
LordtheNth

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeneyhutjr 1/13/2015, 6:56 pm

this may be my last goodbye as well. SMP doesn't suit well with my wifi and it take 5 mins to move a block. ill try to stop in as much as possible, but it wont be much. cya guys

Weeneyhutjr

Back to top Go down

Post by woohoo_dude22 1/13/2015, 6:57 pm

Even though I went inactive along with everyone else who used to play, I had some great times on this server.
woohoo_dude22
woohoo_dude22

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Scarlet_Rose 1/14/2015, 10:54 am

Weeneyhutjr wrote:this may be my last goodbye as well. SMP doesn't suit well with my wifi and it take 5 mins to move a block. ill try to stop in as much as possible, but it wont be much. cya guys

Noo, We will miss you alot Sad I hope Ill see you on pixelmon one last time! Hopefully you'll pop onto SMP from time to time!
The_Scarlet_Rose
The_Scarlet_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSlayer198 1/14/2015, 11:49 am

*poop on smp
SilverSlayer198
SilverSlayer198
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charismaz 1/15/2015, 10:45 am

I know I haven't been on much after a while but Oasis pixelmon was amazing. I do not regret donating at all and I hope the best for SMP and anything other you guys decide to open. I wish you guys amazing luck and it was an amazing run. I'll remember all the memories this server gave me. It let me met Austin, Kyle, Amanda, Duke and ever more amazing people that I will never forget. I'll be poping into TS here and there so if you see me don't be afraid to say Hai. It was an amazing server. Thank you Pax and Mad for giving this server ago and it will be forever missed. <3~
Charismaz
Charismaz

Back to top Go down

Post by mediumdee 1/16/2015, 7:49 am

i used to love this place, but eventually i started forgetting to update and now i've been outdated for over a month now, i thought that this would go on for a while longer, but i think it's about time i start moving on myself, i'm not as actuive as i used to be on SMP, even though i have been visiting quite a bit... as much as i wish this place would stay open, i sadly would be unable to come on much myself any more even if i did end up updating
i'm really sorry that this came to this, but there's no going back now, it's time for most of us to explore new horizions now

mediumdee

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzywuzzyfuzzy 1/17/2015, 3:54 pm

RIP Pixelmon.
I remember joining this server.... I loved pokemon and wanted to play Pokemon in minecraft.... this was the first server i found and it was awesome..... so sad about it closing.....

Fuzzy Out.

fuzzywuzzyfuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by daggerboy707 2/3/2015, 11:34 am

I've not been able to open my mc forge for a while so I came on here today to ask for help. I then saw this topic as I thought It would be interesting but when I saw mad's message I was filled with sadness. I understand why this is happening but It seems that every server I enjoy playing on ends up shutting down roughly a year after I join. I would enjoy smp but I can't get anywhere without being killed by mobs around 10 mins after I get around, I am also unable to find a good spot as they have all been occupied. Thanks for the update the mad Crying or Very sad

daggerboy707

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down