Eclipse SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate to Eclipse MC
Latest topics
» My name-a thrilling saga
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty10/30/2018, 2:22 pm by tjr1022

» Gl yv sfnzm rh gl hvvp gifgs zmw gl hvvp gifgs rh gl yv sfnzm
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty10/12/2015, 7:39 pm by Trubbish

» *pokes w/ stick
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty7/14/2015, 2:05 pm by Andesconin

» Kevo appreciation thread
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty7/13/2015, 6:50 pm by Trubbish

» whelp, prepare to be whelmed (DHS)
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty7/13/2015, 3:54 pm by Andesconin

» I don't know what this means
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty6/6/2015, 12:01 am by Trubbish

» Player Rank List
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty6/3/2015, 2:32 pm by Kevo235

» Banned Player Format
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty6/3/2015, 2:29 pm by Kevo235

» Ban Appeal Format
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty6/2/2015, 10:04 pm by Kevo235

» How to Report Rule Breakers
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty6/2/2015, 10:04 pm by Kevo235

» Moderator Application Format
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty6/2/2015, 10:03 pm by Kevo235

» Legend Application Format

» Warp Application Format

» Player Rank Descriptions
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty6/2/2015, 10:02 pm by Kevo235

» Eclipse SMP Rules
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty6/2/2015, 9:48 pm by Kevo235

» Donation Rewards
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty6/2/2015, 9:40 pm by Kevo235

» I'm back, peeps.
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty5/21/2015, 6:51 pm by helthmagazine

» Hello and a new start
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty4/21/2015, 9:20 am by tjr1022

» A Belated Goodbye, and Other Stuff.
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty3/2/2015, 1:16 am by monkyboy9

» Please Read By:Cena
TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty2/18/2015, 11:44 am by monkyboy9

Top posting users this month
No user

TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph

3 posters

Go down

TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph

Post by zagnetic 8/7/2014, 1:29 am

Minecraft username: Zagnetic

Who banned you: 4emersons

Reason you were banned: was warned and kicked multiple times last night for swearing and talking about things that you were told not to talk about. Now tonight kept talking about r*pe and antagonized another player.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Well first I would like to point out, that in no way is Team-speak PG, and I am most certainly not the only one who swears. I feel as if 4emersons or Ben is singling me out on this. Yes there was a kid of smaller age than most people in the team-speak room. However I was not the only one swearing. The mentioning of rape was not brought up by me, I did join in however. But for this kid to bring up the topic, and not being told to stop or being punished for doing so is beyond me. I never "antagonized" another player, the kid was saying he reported me 4 times on a matter that wasnt even complaint worthy. Then continued to talk about how his guardian was raped, and how he hasn't seen his father in X ammount of time. This is not antagonizing, he took it as I expected he would, and over reacted to it. I realize that I was in the wrong, but a permanent ban? and no punishment towards any other players? Thats where I stop understanding.

~ZiggyZag
zagnetic
zagnetic

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty Re: TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph

Post by Paxination 8/7/2014, 3:00 am

4emersons is a jrmod on the SMP server. From what we've been told, he's kicked you from ts several times the other night and you wouldnt learn your lesson then, and proceeded to call staff 'HITLER'. We have rules for a reason. Dont want to abide by them? Then you'll be dealt with. As far as the others not being punished I wasnt there so I dont know who or what happened with them. All I can speculate was 4em wasnt in the channel or listening at the time. Not listening could be anything from away from his pc, just had his headset off, or busy dealing with something else and not paying attention to the chat in ts.

I'll try and get 4emers over here to reply.
Paxination
Paxination
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph Empty Re: TeamSpeak Ban Appeal For Zagnetic AKA Joseph

Post by zagnetic 8/7/2014, 3:05 am

He was indeed listening, he was there speaking with the same people I was. Yes, I did call him Hitler. He was targeting me out. Kicking me from the channel, then kicking me from the server. Odd enough that it was only me being kicked, and called out on my mistakes.
zagnetic
zagnetic

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 8/7/2014, 6:43 pm

Yes, there were others in there engaging in similar topics as you. Yes, I was a bit more tough on you than on them, but there is a reason for this. Couple times I poked them telling them to stop because there was an active conversation at the time and I didn't want to interrupt it, and the other times I told them to stop out-loud. Thing is, they stopped when I told them to. They also didn't call me Hitler, whether or not it was a joke. You may have stopped for a while, but went back at it 15 minutes later or whatever time it was. The others apologized and didn't continue these topics and swearing that you kept going back to.

I will reduce the permanent ban to a 2 week ban though. Take this time to rethink how you want to conduct yourself on teamspeak and keep this mature conversations with older players who are fine with it. If you ever want to go into a private play room with a few friends, just ask any staff to put you and them in there.

And it may have seemed like I was stalking you on there or targeting you, but I wasn't. When you and a couple others left, the group slowly started to move over there until the point when it was just me alone in the other channel, which is no fun. And because the other group in ts at the time was talking about other games that I have no interest in, and I was having such a fun time with you guys, I joined yours again. I apologize for it seeming like I was targeting you, as I had no intention of doing so.

(Could a staff here lock this please, that would be appreciated.)

4emersons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down