Eclipse SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate to Eclipse MC
Latest topics
» My name-a thrilling saga
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty10/30/2018, 2:22 pm by tjr1022

» Gl yv sfnzm rh gl hvvp gifgs zmw gl hvvp gifgs rh gl yv sfnzm
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty10/12/2015, 7:39 pm by Trubbish

» *pokes w/ stick
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty7/14/2015, 2:05 pm by Andesconin

» Kevo appreciation thread
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty7/13/2015, 6:50 pm by Trubbish

» whelp, prepare to be whelmed (DHS)
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty7/13/2015, 3:54 pm by Andesconin

» I don't know what this means
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty6/6/2015, 12:01 am by Trubbish

» Player Rank List
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty6/3/2015, 2:32 pm by Kevo235

» Banned Player Format
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty6/3/2015, 2:29 pm by Kevo235

» Ban Appeal Format
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty6/2/2015, 10:04 pm by Kevo235

» How to Report Rule Breakers
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty6/2/2015, 10:04 pm by Kevo235

» Moderator Application Format
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty6/2/2015, 10:03 pm by Kevo235

» Legend Application Format
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty6/2/2015, 10:03 pm by Kevo235

» Warp Application Format

» Player Rank Descriptions
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty6/2/2015, 10:02 pm by Kevo235

» Eclipse SMP Rules
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty6/2/2015, 9:48 pm by Kevo235

» Donation Rewards
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty6/2/2015, 9:40 pm by Kevo235

» I'm back, peeps.
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty5/21/2015, 6:51 pm by helthmagazine

» Hello and a new start
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty4/21/2015, 9:20 am by tjr1022

» A Belated Goodbye, and Other Stuff.
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty3/2/2015, 1:16 am by monkyboy9

» Please Read By:Cena
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty2/18/2015, 11:44 am by monkyboy9

Top posting users this month
No user

Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy)

2 posters

Go down

Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy)

Post by Hornet1217 1/4/2015, 8:00 pm

Can't say I saw this day coming until recently, but with a heavy heart, I must announce my resignation from Oasis Pixelmon Staff. You don't have to have known me for long on the server to tell that I've been absent about 90% of the time. Most, if not all of the new players, probably don't even know I exist I'm sure. All I can say is, life is one hell of a busy thing for me right now. I've been with Oasis for over a year now and I've had times that I will always remember. Byfar I can officially say that this community is THE best I have yet to come across in terms of friendship and what I like to call my virtual family. I'm proud to have helped you all with your builds, your issues with griefs, and solving disagreements. I battled, I traded and collected Pixelmon as a trainer and did so all the way to staff alongside most of you. I've seen so many of you promoted over the past few months and slowly build a place for yourselves on the server and it makes me happy to know I was able to assist such a wonderful community grow and build in its own way. I'd like to thank current staff for having me on board for the ride and help the wonderful people on Oasis, from being there to answer questions when they arose to kicking someone in the throat for griefing, I was glad to help try and keep things going. Though this is my resignation, this does not mean you may never see me again. The server will always be a part of my gaming history and I surely will never forget it or its players whom I've bonded with over the past year....

Farewell Oasis... Forever yours, X12xHornetx17X \m/

[This has been a final broadcast from the Hornet News Feed...]
Hornet1217
Hornet1217
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Empty Re: Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy)

Post by Zwall99 1/4/2015, 8:18 pm

Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) Dr.-Who

Kyle, it's been a hell of a ride since the day you joined staff. You've left a great impression that won't be washed away for some time. We've personally shared some kickass times, and I won't be forgetting those anytime soon.

You better get on teamspeak once in awhile, tho.

Oh, and one last thing. To take with you.

I give you dragon gym badge
Had a damn good run Oasis... (Hornets Eulogy) RisingBadge

Zwall99
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down