Eclipse SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate to Eclipse MC
Latest topics
» My name-a thrilling saga
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty10/30/2018, 2:22 pm by tjr1022

» Gl yv sfnzm rh gl hvvp gifgs zmw gl hvvp gifgs rh gl yv sfnzm
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty10/12/2015, 7:39 pm by Trubbish

» *pokes w/ stick
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty7/14/2015, 2:05 pm by Andesconin

» Kevo appreciation thread
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty7/13/2015, 6:50 pm by Trubbish

» whelp, prepare to be whelmed (DHS)
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty7/13/2015, 3:54 pm by Andesconin

» I don't know what this means
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty6/6/2015, 12:01 am by Trubbish

» Player Rank List
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty6/3/2015, 2:32 pm by Kevo235

» Banned Player Format
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty6/3/2015, 2:29 pm by Kevo235

» Ban Appeal Format
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty6/2/2015, 10:04 pm by Kevo235

» How to Report Rule Breakers
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty6/2/2015, 10:04 pm by Kevo235

» Moderator Application Format
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty6/2/2015, 10:03 pm by Kevo235

» Legend Application Format

» Warp Application Format

» Player Rank Descriptions
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty6/2/2015, 10:02 pm by Kevo235

» Eclipse SMP Rules
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty6/2/2015, 9:48 pm by Kevo235

» Donation Rewards
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty6/2/2015, 9:40 pm by Kevo235

» I'm back, peeps.
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty5/21/2015, 6:51 pm by helthmagazine

» Hello and a new start
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty4/21/2015, 9:20 am by tjr1022

» A Belated Goodbye, and Other Stuff.
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty3/2/2015, 1:16 am by monkyboy9

» Please Read By:Cena
Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty2/18/2015, 11:44 am by monkyboy9

Top posting users this month
No user

Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye

4 posters

Go down

Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye

Post by bigmatt92 1/3/2014, 12:29 am

Well...  I'm leaving guys...  like, permanently; not just 5 days.  Things on this server have just gotten bad.  I'd noticed it before, but I guess this ban/tempban I just got is just the final breaking point for it, and it just has to stop some time. And no, this is NOT a rage quit.   I may have had a few bad moments, but I'm still that happy 'Squirrel' some of you have come to know.  cat  There is still no anger in my heart.  It looks like I've just made a few too many enemies amongst all my many friends, and me coming back on is only making things worse.  I'm honestly not quite sure what to say, and I'm literally crying as I write this, but here it goes.

Well, it's been awesome knowing you all.  You guys are some of the only people I can call friends I have ever had, and you have no idea how much I'm going to miss you all.  It was great being able to play with you all.  I had some great battles with you all, and lots of great other games too.  It was great being able to help some of you as staff, and owning the Viridians was truly amazing in more ways than I could ever hope to describe.  If you're reading this SilverSlayer, please take care of the place, I'm hereby making you the leader.  Please keep the place open, so anyone can join, and don't let too much of the forest get chopped   Wink .   Keep it growing and expand it, and just keep making it a better and better faction to be a part of.  To whoever gets my Elite Four spot, train well, and do good.  Make me proud.
Anyways, this place has honestly been one of the best experiences of my life, and you have no idea how much I will miss you all.  No matter how much any of you like or dislike me, or how much I may have annoyed or befriended you;  I can honestly say I love every single one of you, and wish I could keep playing with you all.  Oasis was the very first server I have ever joined, and it still remains that way.  It is still the only server on my server list, and I'm really glad that I did make it my first choice.  I'll really miss everyone, and I hope I get to see you on SMP some time.

The rest is just a few parting words for some particular people that kinda just stuck out to me.  I would've just sent you a /mail, but I guess I can't really do that now, so...

Flom:  It was great seeing your friendly, pink chat to be the very first thing to greet me when I first joined the server.  I guess it's kind of ironic that it was the last chat I'll read from the server too.  You have always been so calm and true.  Never getting mad about anything, and there is just something about your personality that is just awesome.
Supah:  Thanks for being such a great friend.  I'll miss being able to battle you, and come check out all your cool stuff.  Have fun, man.  I'll miss you, my best friend.
Renob:  I'm sorry I can't have that last battle with you like I promised.  I was really looking forward to it.  You're a great perso and I'll miss you.
Jaco:  *Uses detect for whatever you plan on using*  Good luck with that new Espeon, dude.  Nice knowing you, and thanks for letting me join your faction when I had nowhere else to go.
Zwhale:  Great knowing you, man.  Send me a picture of your Wailord when they implement it in Pixelmon sometime.   Cool 
BiggJ:  I still wish I could have had that gym battle with you.  You were the last one I had to beat.  That Omastar is still in my nightmares.  Good luck as an architect, dude.  Stay calm and stay strong.
Olive:  Thanks for letting me screw around with some of the stuff with your gym.  It was a great time.  And whether or not I deserved it or not, thank you so much for giving me the courage to apply for staff.  I honestly never would have applied if it weren't for you.  You're always nice and open, and just fun to be around.  Have fun.
Malris:  No.  Just no.  Still no.  NO.  Okay, how about NEVER!!!! lol.  Always fun messing with you.  Sorry if I did ever really get on your nerves.  xD  Nice knowing you.  I'll probably see you on SMP soon.
Duke and Cole:  Nice knowing you too.  Bit strict for me to ever really get used to, but you're both still great guys nonetheless.  You two are great and know what you two talk about when you open your mouths.  Good luck with the Blac-*SHHHHHH*  Oh, whoops.  Sorry.  xD  Anyways, good luck with it. Have fun.  Sorry about all the times I got on your nerves and messed with you.
Silver: Good luck with the faction, man.  Sorry I'm kinda dropping it on you like a brick outta' nowhere.  I knew the time was coming, but I never knew so soon.  Whish I could have warned you.  Take care of the place, and like I said, keep it open, and keep it fun.  You're an amazing builder, and you still have my vouch for Architect rank, whether I'm active or not. I know you can do some great things with the place, so keep it active for me. Wink 
Jawell:  Are you not AFK anymore?  Good.  Sorry, just have to poke at you there.  Just can't help it.  xD  Anyways, you're an awesome dude, and you keep a strong gym.  You and Bigg were really the only two I ever feared of the gyms, and that says something.  Those dragons are nice and strong, just like you when you set your mind to it.  Stay active, and keep well.
Aqua:  Well, what can I say.  No, you're not the reason why I'm leaving, if you're wondering.  I had just sensed things were getting pretty sour between me and multiple people on the server, and I just took the ban as the point where things might as well just stop.  It was great knowing you, and you've been a great friend to me, no matter what's happened.  I was so glad when you got Admint, so congrats, man. You have certainly earned it.  Never judge someone by one moment in their life.  I don't judge you, and I hope you do likewise.

I'll probably touch up some of those and add some more later, bur right now, I'm just too tired to keep typing.  I'll really miss you all.  Good night, and sadly, good bye.

Sincerely,
Inquest508/bigmatt92

Last edited by madscientist032 on 1/12/2014, 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a few)
bigmatt92
bigmatt92

Back to top Go down

Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye Empty Re: Inquest508/bigmatt92's Goodbye

Post by TheSupahBoi 1/3/2014, 1:03 am

Ill really miss you Sad(

TheSupahBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSlayer198 1/3/2014, 10:48 am

Sorry to see you go, man. I'll do my best to keep the faction going. I've also got a few questions about my position that I've sent to you in a private message.
SilverSlayer198
SilverSlayer198
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pikapika42 1/3/2014, 3:35 pm

(sniff) :'( wow man thats deep... i never really knew you but... its still sad to see you go...
pikapika42
pikapika42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down