Eclipse SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate to Eclipse MC
Latest topics
» My name-a thrilling saga
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty10/30/2018, 2:22 pm by tjr1022

» Gl yv sfnzm rh gl hvvp gifgs zmw gl hvvp gifgs rh gl yv sfnzm
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty10/12/2015, 7:39 pm by Trubbish

» *pokes w/ stick
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty7/14/2015, 2:05 pm by Andesconin

» Kevo appreciation thread
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty7/13/2015, 6:50 pm by Trubbish

» whelp, prepare to be whelmed (DHS)
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty7/13/2015, 3:54 pm by Andesconin

» I don't know what this means
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty6/6/2015, 12:01 am by Trubbish

» Player Rank List
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty6/3/2015, 2:32 pm by Kevo235

» Banned Player Format
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty6/3/2015, 2:29 pm by Kevo235

» Ban Appeal Format
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty6/2/2015, 10:04 pm by Kevo235

» How to Report Rule Breakers
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty6/2/2015, 10:04 pm by Kevo235

» Moderator Application Format
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty6/2/2015, 10:03 pm by Kevo235

» Legend Application Format

» Warp Application Format

» Player Rank Descriptions
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty6/2/2015, 10:02 pm by Kevo235

» Eclipse SMP Rules
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty6/2/2015, 9:48 pm by Kevo235

» Donation Rewards
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty6/2/2015, 9:40 pm by Kevo235

» I'm back, peeps.
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty5/21/2015, 6:51 pm by helthmagazine

» Hello and a new start
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty4/21/2015, 9:20 am by tjr1022

» A Belated Goodbye, and Other Stuff.
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty3/2/2015, 1:16 am by monkyboy9

» Please Read By:Cena
Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty2/18/2015, 11:44 am by monkyboy9

Top posting users this month
No user

Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3

2 posters

Go down

Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3

Post by Scarlet55 8/16/2014, 2:25 am

Minecraft username: twink829

Real name (recommended): Danielle (Sorry! The last time I applied I wasnt allowed to say my real name Razz, now I am! Hehe?)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Uhm, close to a year. I mean its been awhile since I've been on but I'm back now! (:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Almost every day if I can help it! Haha!

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/OasisPMV ?: Not yet, but believe me! I plan on it!

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Considering this is a random trying to get professor thing, there are none that I know of at the moment.

Why do you deserve Professor status? What sets you apart from the other PokeFan players?: Well... Professor status is something to be earned, so I feel like I can earn it now. I am in love with anything pokemon/pixelmon. This was one of the first pixelmon servers that I've been on and of course I would love to be able to get other people to love this server too! So I feel like if I can get Professor I might be able to help the server out a bit more than I can as a trainer. People can ask me questions, I can help enforce the rules, and so on and so forth. What sets me apart? Well... I mean I am a normal person, but I love to make changes. I am so dedicated to some things its ridiculous. I mean. There is really nothing different about me xD. I am quite normal. Haha.

Well anyways. Thanks, this is my redo staff application. BIA NOW! SEE Y'ALL LATER!

Scarlet55

Back to top Go down

Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3 Empty Re: Redo Professor application! Hey guys!! :3

Post by SilverSlayer198 8/16/2014, 7:20 am

I hate to rain on your parade, however:

Scarlet55 wrote:Uhm, close to a year. I mean its been awhile since I've been on but I'm back now! (:

Oasis Pixelmon opened around late autumn of last year. So, if you were one of the first people on the server, then yes, you would be on the server for (almost) almost a year. But you were not one of the first people on the server. I remember when you joined, (perhaps in late January-early February?) because you were eager to join my faction; you were friendly from what I remember but only active for about a week. I haven't heard from you since. I mean, I literally have not seen you since. We updated our server in late June, and you still have not logged on to our new server. Once you have been on the new server for at least three months (as per the professor requirements) and you are pokemaniac rank (also as per professor requirements), you will be considered for the rank.
SilverSlayer198
SilverSlayer198
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down