» Thanks for the good times
2/13/2015, 10:36 am by firemantim

Top posting users this month

Got_Yellow's JrMod App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got_Yellow's JrMod App

Post by Got_Yellow on 4/26/2014, 8:59 pm

Minecraft username: [Professor]Got_Yellow

Real name (recommended): Alexandra (prefer not to give out last name)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since the 23th of November 2013

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Everyday when I get the chance. Occasionally I do get cut back from school work, but as usual, school comes first.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who have vouched for you: I personally prefer the vouchers state that below.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

Kindness
I am pretty much always a kind and reasonable person. I do like to joke around with a few of my closest friends on the server though, you know who you are =3. I am almost always in a calm and chill mood on any day, either when im feeling down or mad, to everyone on the server no matter who they are. Overall I am a pretty approachable person.

Activity
Each day, I try to go on the server during my free time or if I feel like procrastinating from my homework. Oasis Pixelmon is pretty much the only server I play on and spend time on, squeezing in the fact that the only video game I play is Minecraft Razz. For the entire time I've played on Oasis, I've never taken more than 4 days off from the server. I am also usually online when there aren't any staff online. I am not only active in-game, but I am also very active and alert on the forums and teamspeak (I don't have a mic though).

Knowledge
I know a lot about the main plug-ins and the commands JrMods use, basically I know how to use the Core protect commands (world edit, world guard, a little bit of permissionsEX and a few others but I don't believe JrMods have perms to use them) and all the basic multi-player commands. I know pretty much everything not secrety about the server.

Haz skillz
Do I really have to explain?

Honest
I am alwaysssss honest to others and myself. I do not respond with emotion, but logic and scense(unless im playing around with my close friends of course). While doing this, I try to be very respectful and mature.

Trustworthiness
I strongly believe that I am a person everyone on the server would trust, I am not a person who lies about things or backstabs. Meaning that I will be very responsible and capable with dealing with super secret staffy stuff.

Helpful
I always try to be a helpful player. I have helped multiple people with builds, needed resources, tutorials, tips etc. Helping players on oasis is truly an everyday thing. I always try to be consistent and as helpful as possible while being told an order. I believe that if I were to achieve my staff goal, I would help out the server in many different ways.  

Why do I want to be part of the staff group?
I remember posting an app around my early days on the server, but I realized it was way to early for me to apply so I deleted the thread like a day after. After that day I said to myself that I would play much longer (like an year or so) before applying again. To this day I still have a tingle in me that I should wait a bit more, but I have gotten recommended by a few players (including SilverSlayer198) that I should go for a try. And now I did. I didn't apply earlier not because I didn't want to help out on the server, but because of the commitment I made. But now, most of me is telling me that I should apply. I really do think I can  will be an amazing addition to the staff group.

Thank you so much for reading my JrMod app,
Got_yellow

If you have questions about this app, msg me in-game or on the forums ^_^

Last edited by got_yellow on 4/27/2014, 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Got_Yellow
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got_Yellow's JrMod App

Post by Cenation97 on 4/26/2014, 9:06 pm

Team Leader Cena approves of this application and vouches even though he isn't a Jr.Mod but in the hearts of Anthony and Cody I am their inspirational leader so art thou lets this VOUCH be vouchified.
Cenation97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSlayer198 on 4/26/2014, 9:18 pm

Okay, time to get sappy.

So, Yellow- *ahem* Alexandra is literally the nicest person I have met on the server. I am not even kidding when I say this, she is "like totes the cooliest." Not only that but she actually is on the server all the time. In addition, she finds a TON of griefs and things when I am offline and she lets me know as soon as I join. I cannot express enough how helpful she has been.

so
have
this
VOUCH
SilverSlayer198
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Captian_Renob on 4/26/2014, 9:56 pm

oMG yEs VOUCH!!!1
Captian_Renob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by timlebrun21 on 4/26/2014, 10:05 pm

Hey yello CHA BOY TIM Id like to take your 10000 minutes out of the day to do you a favor and let you read this to just let you know that to let you know to let you know to let you know to let you know That to let you know that you get my vouch Razz <33 good luck! (youll probally get it over me no doubt)
timlebrun21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 on 4/27/2014, 11:03 am

This is definitely needing a
cmanrocks2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaticBlood on 6/9/2014, 5:48 am

was never approved lol